General Conditions of Use
1. This document binds Echosens to the natural and legal persons who visit the website http://www.echosens.com. Access to the site is subject to these general conditions of use, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions. The User is deemed to have accepted all the conditions set out below.
Echosens reserves the right to modify the provisions of these general conditions of use, governed by French law for both substantive and procedural rules.
The Echosens website is hosted in France.
Contents of the website
2. Echosens has developed this website for the purposes of education, communication, and general information for the general public and health professionals. The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer to enter into a contract or an offer of purchase or sale. It is provided for information only, and Echosens cannot guarantee its accuracy, current nature, or exhaustiveness. The product characteristics, descriptions, diagrams, photographs, and videos are provided for information only, and have no contractual value.
Echosens cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from reading this information.
3. We should also point out that none of the information on the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ is intended as medical advice for the diagnosis and/or treatment of an illness. It does not under any circumstances replace the opinion, examination, diagnosis, and treatment that could be provided by a physician. We therefore urge users with any health problem or requiring any diagnosis or treatment to visit a doctor (general practitioner or specialist); the only person qualified to advise you. You acknowledge that Echosens cannot under any
circumstances be held liable for the information given on the website. You accept full and sole responsibility for the manner in which you use the information and services found on http://www.echosens.com/fr/.
4. Echosens authorises hypertext links to and from its website http://www.echosens.com/fr/. The user is solely responsible for his access to or use of linked sites, at the user's own risk.
Echosens authorises links to its site without the need to request prior permission. Such links must not have any negative effect with regard to Echosens and must not imply any improper affiliation or endorsement of any activities, website, goods, or services without written permission from Echosens. Echosens cannot be held liable for the content of the site creating the link, whose owner undertakes to defend Echosens from any complaint based on or emanating from its site.
Echosens may unilaterally and unreservedly revoke any authorisation to set up hypertext links to its website. In that case, the owner of the website concerned undertakes immediately to remove the link and any reference to the Echosens company.
Concerning links from its website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ to other sites of interest to Echosens, they are set up only following a written request to the managers of the websites concerned. If those managers wish to request the removal of a hypertext link, they are invited to send their request in writing to the following address: email@example.com.
Note that Echosens cannot be held responsible for the information contained and the services offered on the websites to which it has links.
5. Users of the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ must obey the provisions of the French Data Protection Law dated 6 January 1978. In particular, they must refrain from any act liable to infringe on the privacy or damage the reputation of persons.
6. The website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ has several private pages.
Distributors can access a private page that allows them to manage their distribution activity directly on line. Echosens reserves the right to give the access codes for this page to distributors who request authorisation by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, persons interested in training courses on Echosens products may access the special training page. To visit this page, learners may ask Echosens for the access codes. Echosens reserves the right to give out or remove these codes. Requests should be sent to the following address: email@example.com
In accordance with the law and in particular French Law No. 2011-2012 dated 29 December 2011, the French version of the website has a page reserved for health professionals, who are asked to state their occupation beforehand so that access to the private page can be authorised or not.
For access to this page, the health professional must make a sworn statement concerning his or her status. Echosens reserves the right to deny a user access to the website and the services offered. Professionals undertake to provide true and accurate information. Any incorrect information, omission likely to lead to an error concerning the identity or activity of the person, or refusal to provide information may lead Echosens to refuse registration or immediately and permanently ban the person from the website by revoking their access.
7. Echosens is the exclusive or licensed owner of the intellectual property rights concerning both the structure of the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ and the elements it comprises: trademark, text, sounds, databases, diagrams, photographs, and videos. Any reproduction or representation of this website, whether in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without the express permission of Echosens, is prohibited. This would constitute an infringement punishable by Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
It is however permissible to copy or download information from the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ provided that:
- It is not intended for commercial use, whether for a fee or free of charge,
- It respects the integrity and precise details of the documents,
- It makes explicit reference to the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ as its source, and states that reproduction rights are reserved and limited.
In any case, the copy made remains protected by all copyrights as the exclusive property of Echosens or of any third party which has duly authorised Echosens to use their rights on this website.
8. All rights concerning names (products, company, trade names), logos, packaging, and the presentation of Echosens products and services are its exclusive property. They are protected from any reproduction, imitation, dilution, or fraudulent use according to the legal provisions concerning brands and copyright.
In accordance with data protection law, you are notified that personal information concerning you may be collected, stored, and used by Echosens SAS. These come from:
- Your registration to the Distributors page,
- Your registration to the Training page,
- Your registration to the page for health professionals,
- Your subscription to the newsletter.
This personal information collected during your registration is confidential and will be used by Echosens for the sole purpose of sending you various information related to the website and to the activities of the Echosens company. It will not, except in cases where specifically stated at the time of collection or in the event of a legal requisition, be divulged to or shared with third parties for any purpose whatsoever.
In accordance with the Data Protection Law dated 6th January 1978, you have a right to access, correct, and delete any personal information concerning you. You can exercise this right at any time by sending an e-mail message to the Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will make every effort to process the request as promptly as possible.
10. Echosens may not be held liable:
- In case of fraudulent use of the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/ - In case of erroneous or missing information on the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/.
- In case of the presence of viruses related to connection to the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/.
- In case of direct or indirect losses resulting from the use of the website http://www.echosens.com/fr/, in particular financial losses, loss of data or programs, etc.
- In case of temporary suspension of access to data and services, or security problems concerning the transmission of data.