Type : full-time VIE
Period : 12 month extensible to 24
Location : Germany South
Countries focus : Germany South – Austria
The overall objective of our Sales Manager is to drive Echosens sales in Germany through a combination of local lead generation and business development.
• Prospect new markets and potential customers
• Participate in regional, national and international congresses
• Establish regular commercial reporting (meetings, demos, visits, conferences, training)
• Maintain opportunities
• Develop sales of Echosens products & services in the area
• Analyze and anticipate customer needs
• Organize and manage commercial projects with the help of the sales department
• Develop and ensure relationships & synergies with local pharmaceutical laboratories
• Innovate and propose solutions for the region
• Organize and follow sales training (training and installation)
• Achieve sales targets set each year
You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales management and a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience). A sales experience in medical Capital Equipment or Ultrasound would be preferred.
Medium skills of the Microsoft Office pack needed
You are fluent in English and Germany. Proficiency in French would be an advantage.
You will be home based and must be able to travel nationally and internationally up to 80% of the time.
To take up this exciting challenge, you have the relationship-building qualities, listening and communication skills, as well as a strong team spirit. Proactive, self-sufficient, you are able to identify opportunities, gain consensus and execute in coordination with other.
6 rue Ferrus