Territory to focus: North of the United Kingdom
Reporting to: Training and Application Specialist – UK & Ireland, and South of Asia
Job Description / Responsibilities
The purpose of the Junior Application Specialist role is to provide clinical and educational, support to healthcare professionals and the sales team on the use of FibroScan equipment, Scores, Applications, and related services.
This new role will be working in the Echosens UK subsidiary, reporting to the Senior Training and Application Specialist, the main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering onsite/in person operator training sessions and when necessary; virtually across the designated territory.
- Working as a member of a team and supporting the Sales Managers and Service team in key accounts. The field-based customer working environment will vary, there will be a need to deliver education program’s Secondary care, community settings, and outreach environments.
- Participating in the development of training materials and contents.
- Answering daily end-users’ inquiries on clinical and training related topics.
- Providing feedback from the field to the Product Management Team.
- Support the Sales team by participating to local congresses.
- Proactively contacting customers who previously had training and device installations to support them with further training support or competency assessments.
- Travel across the Midlands, North of England, and Scotland. Occasional travel to Ireland to train customers and France (Paris, HQ).