Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jon Gingrich discuss the following:
1. Please share with us the ongoing need for liver health assessment – and why the detection of fatty liver disease remains such a pressing challenge for Americans.
2. Please tell our audiences about the 2021 Echosens corporate initiatives and its focus on halting the progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), fibrosis and cirrhosis. Describe new goals and objectives for building on the progress that Echosens has made in 2020.
3. Explain how Echosens plans to further expand the use of FibroScan technology in healthcare systems across America.
4. Can you describe specific programs and services to help educate specialists on the role of FibroScan?
5. How is Echosens helping payers and employers to understand the value of FibroScan?
6. Tell us about Echosens’ FAST score implementation and what successes you are seeing as a result of its use.
7. Explain how the COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted opportunities for Echosens to solve new problems, and support innovations that advance preventive care, address critical health care needs and improve outcomes for more Americans.
8. What is Echosens’ focus to continue bringing this awareness of NAFLD diagnosis and treatment in a post-pandemic world?
About Jon Gingrich, CEO, Echosens North America
With more than 20 years of global medical device and health care sales, marketing and general management experience at AxoGen, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation and Unilever, N.V, Gingrich now leads the development and execution of the Echosens U.S. strategy for expanding the utilization of FibroScan® technology in the assessment of chronic liver disease. As a member of the broader global executive leadership team, he works to implement the Company’s transformation plan and shape the future of Echosens.