ALEH Congress 2017 05/26-05/27
"ALEH is a non-profit scientific society whose main objective is to promote and disseminate Hepatology in Latin America, through a fluid exchange with specialists in the field, local and international institutions and the community in general."
Digestive Disease Week 05/06-05/09 in Chicago
"Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by HCEA, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is the world's largest gathering of physicians, researchers and industry in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery."
AASLD Liver Meeting 10/20-10/24 2017
The Liver Meeting® 2017 - The 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) will be held in Washington, DC, United States in October 20-24, 2017.
The The Liver Meeting® 2017 - The 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) covers topics such as:
- Clinical Liver Transplantation and Liver Surgery
- Clinical Hepatobiliary Neoplasia and Liver Imaging
- Midlevel Professionals (nurses, nurse practitioners, etc.)
- Human Cholestatic and Autoimmune Liver Diseases
- Portal Hypertension and Other Complications of Cirrhosis
- Steatosis and Steatohepatitis
- Viral Hepatitis C
- Metabolic and Genetic Disease
- Inflammation and Immunobiology
- Hepatitis B
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Acute Liver Failure and Artificial Liver Support
- Liver Fibrogenesis and Non-Parenchymal Cell Biology
- Health Services Research
- Experimental Liver Transplantation and Liver Surgery
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Experimental Hepatobiliary Neoplasia
- Biliary Physiology, Transport, Cholangiocyte Biology, Experimental Cholestasis
Paris NASH Symposium 2017, 07/06 & 07/07
Come and meet us during 2017 edition of Paris NASH Symposium, French-UK Think-Thank.
The event will take place at the Institut Pasteur, 28 avenue du Docteur Roux, 75015, Paris.
Read the program here.
EASL International Liver Congress 4/19-4/23 2017
The International Liver Congress™ (ILC) is the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver. It is held in April every year. The next ILC will take place in Amsterdam. More information here.